After the success of last year's event, Odiham's historic High Street will once again host the annual Christmas Extravaganza and continues to focus on showcasing local shops, crafts and entertainers …
Nearly 8,000 visitors came along to last year's event, which included the annual switch on of the Village Christmas Tree Lights, a full evening of entertainment on stage featuring the village schools and a collection of musical acts, along with a traditional fun fair, food vendors and various street performers.
We plan the same (and more) for this year's event and welcome applications from local traders offering quality products. As always, we will endeavour to ensure that there is a wide range of stall types when approving applications, so please give as much detail as possible ... due to the time of year, preference will be of course given to those offering a range of festive products and gift ideas.
- The road will be closed between 1.30pm - 11pm
- The event will be open to the public between 4pm - 8pm
- Single pitch (3mx3m) = £40 or Double pitch (6mx3m) = £80
- You will need your own gazebo
- Power and/or lighting will not be supplied to any pitch.
- Traders will not be allowed on site without providing the relevant documents, public liability, health & hygiene certificates etc ...
Please either email your completed application form and relevant documents to email@example.com or print & post to inOdiham - Stalls, The Cross Barn, Palace Gate Farm, Odiham, Hampshire RG29 1JX.